Title to property purchased on this invoice shall be and remain with the Seller until purchase price thereof is paid in
full notwithstanding the granting of extension of time for payment of same. If the purchaser shall fail to perform any
of the terms and conditions hereof in any manner or within the time specified therefor, or If the Seller for any reason
shall deem himself insecure, the entire balance of the purchase price shall become immediately due and payable and the
Seller, without demand, without notice and without legal process may enter upon the premises where the property may be
and take possession thereof and remove the same.
- The Cylinders and fittings covered by this invoice are rented or leased by the vendor to the vendee and are
“NOT SOLD” and are to be returned to the plant or warehouse of the vendor from which they were shipped in good
condition and repair within 30 days of said shipment. The vendor reserves the right to charge rental on any
cylinders at the current rental rate.
- The vendee waives any claim based on defective valves or other cylinder imperfections unless the same are
made within 15 days after receipt of cylinder providing cylinder is returned to vendor’s plant or warehouse with
a tag attached requesting credit.
- The vendee shall not loan or refill or cause to be loaned or refilled the cylinders furnished by the vendor and
shall return the empty cylinders complete with caps. Said cylinders returned without caps shall be subject to
prevailing market price.
- The vendee shall pay the vendor upon demand the value of any cylinder or fittings lost, destroyed or damaged
through any cause whatsoever or not returned to the vendor within 90 days from the date of shipment based on the
latest price schedule of the vendor or, if damage can be repaired the cost of making such repair. The
superintendent of the plant of the vendor to which such cylinders and fittings are returned shall be the sole
judge of whether or not the cylinders and fittings are damaged and whether or not such damage can be repaired
and no other agent or employee of the vendor is authorized or empowered to bind the vendor as to the foregoing.
Payment by the vendee for any cylinders not returned shall not vest title to such cylinder in the vendee, but if
any such cylinders so paid for are subsequently returned to the vendor, the vendor will refund amount paid with
respect thereto less the cost, if any, of putting such cylinder in repair and less cylinder rental accrued to
the date of said return.
- The vendee shall indemnify and save harmless the vendor from and against all loss or damage arising out of
injuries to or death of persons and damage to of destruction of property in any manner caused by, incident to,
or connected with the cylinders or the contents thereof furnished by the vendor wherever the same may be during
the aforesaid period (the vendee may insure against the foregoing liabilities under standard forms of insurance
policies. Wherever necessary vendee’s policies should be endorsed to provide for coverage and in the event of
any loss or damage aforesaid vendee should promptly report such damage or loss to the insurance company and the
- The vendee shall pay the vendor the value of any rented equipment or parts lost, or other equipment, destroyed
or damaged through any cause whatsoever based on the latest selling price of the vendor or, if damage can be
repaired, the cost of making such repair. The vendee agrees that they will carry full insurance coverage for any
loss of the equipment rented from the vendor or any damage arising from the use of this equipment during the
rental period covered by this invoice.
- SERVICE CHARGE PENTALY 1 ½% per month on all past due accounts. The equivalent to 18% per year.
- RETURNED MATERIAL- Seller will accept the return of merchandise in good condition only after permission has been
granted and subject to 25% restocking charge. Items of special order are not returnable unless defective and
material that is held for 30 days or past the expiration date (whichever comes first) is not returnable.
- NO REFUNDS ON PARTIAL CYLINDERS RETURNED.
- SHORTAGE AND DAMAGED GOODS-must be reported within 10 days of receipt.
- DEPOSITS- A deposit on cylinders is required, but this may be waived by the Seller after credit application is
- RENTAL CHARGE – A rental charge for each cylinder delivered will be invoiced at the prevailing rate at schedule
prices per cylinder.
- LEGAL FEES & COLLECTION COST- Such fees and costs will be charged to the purchaser if this account is referred
- ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- EQUIPMENT WARRANTY REPAIRS- 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY.
NOTICE: DO NOT USE GREASE, OIL, OR LUBRICANTS OF ANY KIND ON CYLINDER VALVES, REGULATORS, GUAGES OR FITTINGS WHICH COME
IN CONTACT WITH OXYGEN. IT IS DANGEROUS.